[Rhodes22-list] A look back at summer

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 10:37:14 EST 2008

Mary,

thanks for your comments...I'm surprised the photo came out so well as it was midday in July...not optimum photo lighting...

Since these vines are basically weeds, they will grow just about everywhere....I'm sure you are right that the southern climate does not cause the die-back that would occur in the more northern areas.

Here's a like...the writer calls it a 'thug' vine...

http://www.beginner-gardening.com/trumpetvine.html

Google  'trumpet vine zone' and you'll get some good links.

Do you know what zone you're in?

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)