[Rhodes22-list] Sexual Harassment

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 09:51:14 EST 2008

Brad,
I had some of the same emotions a few years ago when I re-entered the
Dilbertesque workplace and left my
consulting business behind.  I had to take a similar course in which I
learned that not only should I not sexually
harass others but that I could no longer tell jokes because they might
insult someone.
Guess what?  You will most likely have to take that same class in a
couple of years.  I did.   Every 2 years.

The thing that gripes my ass, is that it is okay for my boss's boss to
make fun of my Tennessee accent.
Can't you just see me complaining to HR that I've been insulted, and
that my boss's  boss should  quit it.
Sounds like kindergarten all over again.
I'd go on, but I'd be in danger of insulting someone.
Joe