[Rhodes22-list] Andrew, Elle & Herb, comments on your posts.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 11:59:20 EST 2008

Brad,
I'm sorry the your candidate didn't win the election, but I doubt that it  is
fair to accuse the left of finally seeing that Mr. Obama can't do everything
he has promised. The man isn't even in office yet and the "righties" are
already  pinning our current problems on him. After eight years of an
administration that  really was a farce, at least give Obama four years to try and rectify
the screw  ups of this current administration.on  Don't even try to call me a
lefty or  a righty because I don't wear lapels that you can pin a label on.
I'm just an  average "Joe" trying to get this country back on the right track.
The ultra  right wing conservative nut jobs have run this country into the
ground and now  it needs fixing. Using the term conservative with the current
administration is  an insult to all true conservatives.
Hopefully the very first act Mr. Obama will sign will make stem cells
available for research. It might come in time to save a very good friends life.  I
can't even begin to tell you how pissed off HE is at this president.

Rummy.......time for a drink and football.

In a message dated 11/23/2008 8:24:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,