[Rhodes22-list] Elle said, "..." Political, non sailing, etc. all the l...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 12:51:37 EST 2008

Ed,
The fact that an attack on our soil happened during his administration (the
only one) is testament to his inability to govern. Remember the old saying
"The  buck stops here"? Rehashing old history won't fix our current problems, but
 let's be real about this administrations inability to do the right things.
You  of all people should be ashamed of this pip squeaks screw ups. And you
call  yourself a Republican and support this president? Shame on you. Shame on
you and  more shame on you.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/23/2008 12:36:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,