[Rhodes22-list] Andrew, Elle & Herb, comments on your posts.

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 15:57:33 EST 2008

Ed

If you are talking to me, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking
about. I have not supported Frank, Dodd or Shays or any of their ilk. I am
barely invested in the stock market, make that I have zilch there.

I do use credit lines for payroll etc to smooth out cash flow, like any
other business.

My children all get straight A's in math and art, as they take after both of
their parents.

Sometimes I have worried that you were hostile to some on the list, now I am
worried that I your argument(s?) is/are non-sequiturial. My comment was
intended to convey that small businesses that do provide health care , yes
ED, my choice, will no longer be providing anything if the credit situation
continues like this.

take care Ed

Andrew