[Rhodes22-list] buying a rhodes22

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun Nov 23 19:27:55 EST 2008

Jodi,

No problemo here is the link to the first one
http://www.sailingtexas.com/srhodes22101.html
http://www.sailingtexas.com/srhodes22101.html

Note this is from september I don't know if it is sold or not

Here is the other page. To get his E-mail address you will probably have to
subscribe to the forum.
Best of luck

John Shulick

Re: 1979 Rhodes Continental for Sale
by Randy Rand Oct 18, 2008; 12:24pm :: Rate this Message:      (use ratings
to moderate[?])
Reply | Reply to Author | Show Only this Message
Still no takers but the Rhodes is in the water and available...  Make me an
offer.