[Rhodes22-list] Breakup of USA predicted

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 19:57:32 EST 2008

Ed K;

As it happens, my father, my sister, my brother in law, my first wife, my
eldest son and I are all Duke grads.

I absolutely agree with you (don't have a heart attack), let me say that
again, I absolutely agree with you about the lacrosse team treatment.  It
was a disgrace, and you can bet the alumni have let the school know it. I
thought you might be a Coach K fan, since he is one of your "Landsmen".

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ben C.