[Rhodes22-list] Back to the list

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:06:58 EST 2008

Well, after my election period hiatus I am back to my lurking self.  I see
that the dynamics of the list have not changed very much, although I had
always
thought that despite the heated arguments on politics at least we steered
clear of religion.  I guess that has gone by the board as well.

I am at least buoyed by the election results.  Chicago is now the center of
the world (at least for a while) and Barak has shown his good taste by
making
his first local public appearance  buying corned beef sandwiches at
Manny's Deli - my favorite restaurant.  By the way, if you want to see some
of my
colleagues at Fermilab check out "The Atom Smashers" on PBS tonight.

Ron