[Rhodes22-list] Herb's Response

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Nov 26 12:55:10 EST 2008

I'm afraid of people that have morals but no religious beliefs. When
people that have morals that are not founded in a belief system "higher
than themselves", that means that their morals are subject to change.

I disagree that morals came first then God. I've seen too many people
radically changed when they found God.

Herb Parsons