[Rhodes22-list] Happy Thanksgiving!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 27 20:28:54 EST 2008

Al,
Good to hear from you, world traveler!  The show is the weekend of Dec 6th.  I have heard nothing about GB being in the show, just keeping my ear to the wall.  I think an advantage if Stan has any prospects in Florida.  A few of us might be able to sail them even though no demos are allowed in the actual show.  I'm coming down top SP again, with my wife, the 27th, so maybe we can have a sail while you are around.
Chow,
Art