[Rhodes22-list] Dead Battery (Again)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 07:56:50 EST 2008

Brad,
Sounds similar to the fuel pumps used on 2 stroke outboards. If it is
similar and the diaphragm looks fine (I'd replace it anyway) then you are  correct
to follow the vacuum to it's source. I have basically the same engine on  my
John Deere tractor. I also have a friend in Wisconsijn that is a   Kawalski
dealer. I'll give the half wit chrome dome a call and see what he can  come up
with. He's due for a harassing phone call anyway.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/27/2008 9:19:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,