[Rhodes22-list] A Note From Our CEO

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 22:48:45 EST 2008

Bill;

So my first reaction was that your post was just a really sick attempt at
humor.

Then, I thought maybe you were just bragging about what a powerful big-shot
business man you think you are, 140 employees and all, looking for a
back-door way to puff up an inadequate ego at the expense of the poor
wretches who happen to be in your employ.

Then, I thought, "the poor man has simply stuffed himself so full of mashed
potatos and gravy, that he has suffered a stroke and has no idea what he is
saynig."

Finally I realized, it doesn't really matter what's wrong with you.

Happy Thanksgiving, and may the Peace and Joy of the Christmas Season find
it's way into your miserable existence.

Ben C.