[Rhodes22-list] Breaking News : Somali Pirates in Discussions to Acquire Citigroup

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 10:24:55 EST 2008

Robert,

Ah yes, Jefferson got tired of that crap and the Marines put a stop to it.  There's only one small problem with your theory, there are few US flagged vessels plying the seas these days. Hmmmmm, maybe if we imposed a "surcharge" for the US Navy to keep the sea lanes open and allowed foreign ships to fly our flag as an honor, we could retire our debt and lower our taxes.

Nah, not "touchy-feely".

Brad