[Rhodes22-list] A Note From Our CEO

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Nov 29 18:00:17 EST 2008

You don't think his promise to raise taxes on the top 5% of income
earners qualifies as doing something? Do you really think business
owners wait until the hammer falls before they start planning and acting?

I don't agree with the actions of the person posting. I think it was
probably done tongue in cheek; however, the howls of "foul" are a little
over-reaction.

Sounds to me a like a businessman is saying "You voted for this mess, I
have to react to it, so you'll be the first to suffer."

It makes as much sense as the "village idiot" crap I see coming from the
other side.

Herb Parsons