[Rhodes22-list] Voter To Be (Not really political, HUMOR)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 08:48:25 EST 2008

I'm surprised that you are ordering a new carb. Most carbs are easily
rebuilt these days.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/30/2008 8:27:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

Rummy,

That's pretty funny!  I've always advocated a  national IQ test and if
you can't score three digits, it's either  sterilization or give-up the
right to vote.

BTW, if you ever need  parts for your Kawasaki powered Deere, I've
found the sources.  I'm  ordering a new carb.

Brad

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212816426x1200798402/aol?redir=http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=emlwemqmq00000001)  .

(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000006)  .