[Rhodes22-list] Carb Rebuild

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Nov 30 18:32:34 EST 2008

Brad,

Upstate Outdoor in Belton, SC, is in Anderson County.  Just the other side
of the county from Rummy.  Belton is on the Saluda River.  Home to the
obnoxious furniture commercials by Maynard's of Belton.  The guy talks thru
his nose.  "Hello good folks, this is Maynard."

The used construction auction is not from Belton.  West Pelzer is just above
Belton.  Now is the time to buy construction equipment.  The lot is full.

Ed K
Addendum:  “The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on
government contract.”  Robert A. Heinlein