[Rhodes22-list] Political - Humour

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Oct 14 14:04:32 EDT 2008

According to Fey, she doesn't support Palin.  She said early on that she
already had a full time, Emmy winning job (30 Rock).  In addition, she just
signed a $5 million book deal.  That said, I doubt that Tina Fey can ever
say no to more comedy portrayals of Sarah Palin (or the bucks that it will
bring.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY