[Rhodes22-list] Political- Democratic Convention Speaker-9.9 Yamaha

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:19:55 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Let me add to that, John McCain adopted his first wife's two children
from her previous marriage, he voluntarily paid liberal child support
for them, he remains friends with his first wife and close to his
adopted children.  He apologized for and accepted blame for the
failure of that marriage as recently as a week  ago at the Saddleback
forum.

John McCain has a two decades plus record in the Senate and there's
plenty there to attack.  Judging him on how he adjusted to freedom
after 5 1/2 years of captivity and torture is pretty lame.

Brad