[Rhodes22-list] Captain Rich about your mainsheet block system

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 1 10:01:06 EDT 2008

Captain Rich:

You can post pictures to this site using small jpg files.  Use a digital
camera to take some pictures.  Some members of this forum have older boats.

You say it says 'columbian' on the side of the cabin.  Could that be faded
and say 'continental'?  Otherwise I suspect that you have a Columbia 22
which would not be a rhodes 22.  However, with pictures we still might be
able to offer advice and help.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19255232/musharraf.jpg musharraf.jpg