[Rhodes22-list] The Irony of War (Political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 1 15:42:39 EDT 2008

Y'know Brad, part of me wants to (sarcastically, of course) say "The
left will say 'That lying ass', or 'it was a Kodak opportunity' or ...,
well, you get the idea"; but then the real truth occurred to me.

Stories like that just reinforce what I believe. And those that believe
differently will fell it somehow reinforces what they believe.

Ain't human nature interesting?