[Rhodes22-list] political - sort of

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 1 16:09:34 EDT 2008

I'm confused Stan, by those of the left persuasion's references to
things like "poofy", and her beauty contest history... Are you (I know
you can't speak for all the others, but you're a good example) trying to
say that being a looker and Ms Congeniality winner should be a
disqualification for the office? If so, that would certainly explain
some of the Democrat-related females.

Surely you're not saying that it was one of the reasons?? I don't think
so, so I agree with Brad, it ain't gonna hurt.

On a semi-related note, I think Neal Boortz is DEFINITELY going to have
to update his website!!!

http://boortz.com/more/funny/republican_women.html