[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Gustav - Hey Ben!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:26:00 EDT 2008

Hey All,

Just got off the phone with big brother - power off but generator on,
new roof stayed on the shop building, adopted SeaBee tried to check on
his house but no one is allowed south of the tracks - the initial
reports of storm surge should leave him OK, sound level inside of
insulated corporate headquarters was quiet especially combined with
Crown Royal.

We dodged a bullet!

Brad