[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Sexism

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 2 15:46:42 EDT 2008

And, here you are shown an opportunity to pick something different, and
your cynicism remains. Of course, that may be because the change she
represents is not what you would like, but it IS what I would like.

If that comes at a the cost of having a left leaning rhino like McCain,
I'm all for it. I'm young enough that I can wait a few more years for
her as a President.