[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Stalling

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 17:17:31 EDT 2008

Mike,
Most fuel pumps that I've seen over the years have two or three screws
holding the cover in place. Replacing the diaphragm is easy. This is one you can
do. Most fuel pumps are mounted on the side of the engine casing because it
uses  the vacuum of the motor for power.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/2/2008 4:47:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,