[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of the Rhodes 22 newsgroup

Paul Krawitz krawitzmail-rhodes22 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 21:41:25 EDT 2008

While I appreciate the desire for people to express theirpolitical
viewpoints, the use of Rhodes22.orgas the vehicle to do this dilutes the
value of this
newsgroup for informational exchange regarding sailing, engines,
rigging, boating venues, and of course, the Rhodes 22 itself.

Consequently, although I have received several
helpful communications regarding my second Rhodes,
I find myself deleting the discussions automatically
unless I've posted a question. Thus, I miss out on
potentially useful information.

Is it possible that an alternate discussion group could
be created for those subscribers who wish to pursue
political commentary, thus maintaining the "purity" of
the Rhodes22.org web site and newsgroup?

Are there any other subscribers who concur?

Paul K
"Clarity"