[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Sexism

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 00:34:04 EDT 2008

Herb,

First of all. I'd like to know what Self Funded Insurance is.  Never heard
of it.

Re unemployment / business;   we're talking about maybe a 5% spread here.  5
to 10% unemployed means 90 - 95% with jobs and money to spend.  Too much
unemployment  means less buyers and too low unemployment means higher
wages.  But it's a fine line to find the right balance.  It's right in that
5% spread where we've been for years.  That's capitalism at work.  Supply
and demand.

Slim