[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Stalling

ron singerman sail at tds.net
Wed Sep 3 10:13:38 EDT 2008

Rick,

Thanks for the advice.  I recently purchased a 2nd 3 gal tank and the motor
has been running poorly at idle since I connected it.  I went out this AM
and checked the vent on the new tank.  It appears that my replacement vent
screw requires complete removal in contrast to the Tohatsu tank.  Guess
what?  It idles beautifully  now. Thanks again and thanks to the forum.

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity