[Rhodes22-list] Skinning the 'Skins(Special to R Lowe)

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Thu Sep 4 17:42:33 EDT 2008

Tonight is the night. Giants 17 Redskins 10. ...and you thought I didn't
notice you're a Redskins fan. I'll drink a toast (don't worry,not while
I'm sailing) to you tonite in the wish that nobody gets hurt.

Note the moment in the VP debate when Biden turns to the Hockey Mom and
says, "Governor, I know Hillary Clinton, I served with Hillary Clinton,
Hillary Clinton is a friend of mine; Governor, you're no Hillary
Clinton".  It will be great. (credit to Gail Collins).

Cheers!

Ben C.

s/v Susan Kay, Highlands, NJ

 PS -(I know, I know,  I didn't put POLITICS in the subject line. Get
over it)