[Rhodes22-list] Storm Preps

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 4 20:30:17 EDT 2008

Cowie:

Boat U.S Marine Insurance has a free 12 page handout available at West
Marine that covers and has pictures and diagrams on how to avoid that
insurance claim...  Go to West first thing friday morning...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "It appears we have appointed our worst generals to command
forces, and our most gifted and brilliant to edit newspapers. In fact, I
discovered by reading newspapers that these editor/geniuses plainly saw all
my strategic defects from the start, yet failed to inform me until it was
too late.
Accordingly, I am readily willing to yield my command to these obviously
superior intellects, and I will, in turn, do my best for the Cause by
writing editorials, after the fact." Robert E. Lee, 1863.