[Rhodes22-list] Storm Preps

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 21:02:38 EDT 2008

Cowie,

It is always better to haul your boat (and get it away from the water) if at all possible. Just don't park it under a tree.

At the marina where I work (and others, I'm sure) , they institute a 'hurricane haul-out' procedure three days from landfall of a named storm...they'll pull upwards of 80 boats out of the water....

On a  trailer you can be sure it won't bang against the dock or override a piling....

elle