[Rhodes22-list] Boom Car

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Sep 5 11:31:17 EDT 2008

Lee,

It is necessary to Velcro the car in place when not in use, or to wrap
the main sail around the mast and strap or tie it on.  You can get away
without the Velcro for a lot of days in a row, until one day...

I flogged a main sail to death one time.  It got loose.  Don't know
how.  Even with the Velcro wrapped around the boom there is sometimes
slippage.

Bill Effros