[Rhodes22-list] Sailing related? Question for Bill Effros? Seagulls?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Sep 6 16:26:40 EDT 2008

There was a boat at Oak Harbour in Slidell that had an interesting
"solution" (I can't verify it worked, but I never saw any birds on his
boat).

He had about a half dozen rubber snakes of various sizes. He attached a
fishing line to the head of each snake, and a compact disk on the other
end of the line. He tossed the line over various pieces of rigging so
that when the wind blew, it lifted the snakes head, giving it the
appearance of motion.