[Rhodes22-list] Luis Guzman

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 08:00:11 EDT 2008

Todd,

I don't what your antivirus software is doing (What are you using?), but I did send the emails. Thye contained a link to web page that has a flash video (See below).
I seen the video on a couple of computers with different antivirus installed and there was no indication of the page trying to upload anything to the computers.

Anyway, you should watch the video and vote for me.

http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=4c7569737c47757a6d616e