[Rhodes22-list] Storm Preps

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 7 10:06:00 EDT 2008

We're about to go undo some of our storm preps. If I can find the
camera I'll take a few pics. Probably won't put the headsail back on
until tomorrow when the breeze swings around to the south.

You can see the tidal surge in this graph from Tolchester (just north of us):
http://tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/plotcomp.shtml?station_info=8573364+Tolchester+Beach,+MD

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD