[Rhodes22-list] Question for John Locke-V berth ext.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Sep 7 21:05:47 EDT 2008

Ron,

When dealing with John Locke's boat, remember it is not standard.  However,
have you looked under the V berth cusions on your boat?  On the port side of
my boat is one battery with extra room, especially above battery.  On the
starboard side is a water tank.  There is a space of a couple inches
clearance on top of the tank.  In fact on my boat there are still some extra
wires left on top of the tank when the boat was recycled.  If you have a
marine head instead of a porta pottie, you also probably have a waste tank
there and the battery[s] may be under the settee.

The bulkhead is probably in about the same location on your boat, so you
just might have the same amount of room as I do.  The powder room boats are
not uniform.  Stan has manipulated the space trying different configurations
and doors.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA