[Rhodes22-list] But, It Makes for a Good Story, Right? (Political)

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 08:53:24 EDT 2008

I also graduated high school in 1979.  I registered at some time during the summer after freshman year college (that would be summer 1980).

28 years later, I had to think some about exactly when (after high school gradiuation) that was.  The only reason I recall exactly when is that I registered during lunch on a summer job I held only that one summer.

I can say honestly during the summer of 1980 that I did not (at that time) consider entering the military, although I was commissioned an Ensign USN in October 1982.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03

From: Herb Parsons <hparsons at parsonsys.com>