[Rhodes22-list] Handling Gusts

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 12:16:45 EDT 2008

Michael,
Just my two cents worth, but before you start dropping a couple of hundred
of dollars on some hardware, why don't you take the time to learn how to
actually sail your boat? I'm not knocking Rogers set up, but I am a firm  believer
in keeping things simple. The more crap you have on your boat, the more
things can break or go wrong. I will now step down from the soap box.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/8/2008 12:12:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,