[Rhodes22-list] Handling Gusts

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 07:03:13 EDT 2008

Skim,

Kimberly has become more tolerant of my sailing technique over the years  and
even spends most of her time on the rail. After a while I will get: "Time to
put the boat down". That usually means her ass is sore or she needs another
drink.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/9/2008 12:56:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,