[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:13:00 EDT 2008

Herb,
OK, human as opposed to something else, I guess I can buy that.

As you suggest, is this "life" is not so easy.  It's is certainly
living, but not viable.  For a person in a coma, I totally disagree that
society must make that decision.  I believe it's the family's decision.
Society (aka Government) has no business in it.  And in keeping with
that belief, I believe it's the mother's decision in the case of a
pregnancy.  It's about personal rights.  If one believes abortion is
wrong, that's great, don't have one.  But leave me and those that
believe differently to our own personal beliefs.