[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:43:00 EDT 2008

Michael, It is just another example of taking God OR religion out of the
equation to ease our conscience. Excluding cases of rape, incest, etc.,
the parents of the developing fetus; whether you consider it alive or
not, had a choice and responsibility they chose not to exercise.  Is the
knowledge and ability to perform surgical abortion the only thing that
separates us from our animal urges and the apes we evolved from?
Religious, Christian, Atheist, or Pagan; view videos and pictures of a
"partial birth abortion"-- which the legal rights of the mother to
choose, Clinton initially fought to try to preserve and even a civilized
atheist would exclaim OH MY F'ing GOD and start thinking
differently...even if they'd never admit it openly and risk contradicting
their publicly espoused views.   Each draws his line of good conscience
to justify acts past, present, or future in his or her own life (or
afterlife) - not to protect the legal reproductive rights of every random
Jane Doe.   Let's look in the mirror and stop lying to ourselves and each
other here. (not a fact....just a thought) Todd T