[Rhodes22-list] The Obama Iraq Documentary

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:43:23 EDT 2008

Bill,

I know your motto is quote without comment but I want your comment on this.
Your silence is deafening.  I think Obama or anyone else is entitled to
change their mind given the dynamic quality of the situation in Iraq.  Am I
to surmise that you have turned your back on the Democrats and are now
supporting the Republicans?  Really?  Haven't you forgotten something?

Slim