[Rhodes22-list] Rik S., a question of when life begins

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:01:09 EDT 2008

Rik,

I'm with you.  I only get to play God a few times a month when I'm
giving a checkride and even then there's "higher powers" that will
question my decisions.  Here's a couple of neat videos of real people.

http://kdka.com/local/Palin.Down.Syndrome.2.809737.html

http://www.wpxi.com/video/17384228/index.html

Brad