[Rhodes22-list] Hanna leaves us; Not political, so take a break ; ^)

R22MikeW mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Sep 10 08:42:39 EDT 2008

Elle,

Beautiful images!

I think that DSC_0149.jpg is absolutely stunning.  I see you have been
playing with the settings on your D80.  The use of the 34mm W/A lens is just
perfect - no apparent distortion and great capture.  The use of composition
and stop action heightens the drama of the image.  Exquisite results!

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY