[Rhodes22-list] Elle and her artwork

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Sep 10 08:57:11 EDT 2008

Ed,

Elle has been shooting with her Nikon D80:
http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/slr/d80/index.htm

It is not what you term a "cheapie" and delivers excellent results.
Remember, a gifted photographer does not necessarily need a state-of-the-art
camera to produce great pictures, although it helps.

I, too, have several Nikon F bodies and lenses from a bygone (film) era.  In
a related note, is anyone interested in a Canon AE-1?  Believe it or not,
when offered 3 years ago on eBay (camera, lenses, entire setup) at a
starting bid of $25, no bids were received!

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net>Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008