[Rhodes22-list] definition "religious kook" (as requested)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 10 09:13:39 EDT 2008

Right Pete. You're going to make outrageous claims, then tell me to
research it. Sorry bud, I won't waste my time chasing down things I
don't believe exits.

I don't doubt for a second that there are "many" evangelicals that
believe that, or that even many of those you know believe that.
Unfortunately, that's not what you said.

"the extreme evangelical stranglehold that supported and came", not
"some of the...", not even "many of the ... that I know personally". You
grouped 'em all together.

You might want to expand your scope of known evangelicals. Most
evangelicals I personally know (and I'd hazard a guess that I know more
of 'em than you do) that supported GWB would seldom, if ever, pretend to
know the will of God. We call that Prophesy, and there's some pretty
severe repercussions for false prophets. Most of us DO believe that God
is in ultimate control, and His will will eventually be done though. I
guess to some of you and yours, that would make us religious kooks.