[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:57:08 EDT 2008

Ben,

I'll only address the first part of your post, the second is a
personal issue.  The GI attitude of deadly force in aircraft
hijackings survived from the 50's until 9/11. The attitude was
"cooperate and graduate" and "how do we get to Cuba from here".  The
precursor to 9/11 was flight 705 (do your own Google search, somewhere
in my 30 page employment contract it says I shouldn't talk that event)
but since 9/11 the rules have changed.  Kill the bad guys first, ask
questions later. Some one asked me a few weeks ago if I thought China
would ever change their form of government and I said NO, the citizens
don't own guns.  Never underestimate the value of the Second
Amendment.

Brad