[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 15:00:19 EDT 2008

> I'd say that'd be a bit extreme. Akin to telling a woman asking for an  abortion that she'd need to >be sterilized first, after having her eggs harvested.

Not really....then wouldn't it truly be a choice???? Then the rest could go cattin' around & we wouldn't have to pay for the consequences .

Actually , right after birth would be a good time to 'harvest'  ..such a neutral word...'remove'..the offending parts, male & female....send 'em to a growth facility, and at some later determined point in life, reinsert....

elle