[Rhodes22-list] Former list member and still a R22 owner. - Rhodes 22 Canvas Cover

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Wed Sep 10 16:42:59 EDT 2008

James

I am getting the canvas for the summer season to keep the poptop area
dryer and the mast step area around which my
mast wires are located.  I use a heavy duty tarp for the winter for
$30. at Harbor Freight you get a great tarp which can last 2 seasons
easy and
is more durable and rain proof than canvas will be.

thats just my 2 cent on that matter.
good luck
Lou

s/v Miracles