[Rhodes22-list] Website for Brad (political, humorous)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:29:04 EDT 2008

Mike,

Yeah, I've been aware of the controversy about his birth and the
lawsuit. The Daily Kos revealed his "birth record" but the Obama
campaign has not revealed his "birth certificate".  Apparently there
is some difference between to two documents and I don't understand why
the campaign doesn't put this to bed once and for all, but, I
seriously doubt this goes anywhere and in in reality is a side show.
The real smoking gun is "The One" 's  relationships with various
nefarious characters in Chicago. The MSM has provided good cover but
that won't last. Should he make it into office, he'll be tied-up on
those issues far worse than Bubba ever was with his intern's dry
cleaning problems. Remember, Watergate was just a petty burglary.

Brad