[Rhodes22-list] Odd place for a Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Sep 11 00:28:07 EDT 2008

Well you know the saying, dust to dust, and in this case lots of Asses to
Asses.  I'm still cleaning out the ultra fine powdered lake dust, it got
every where.  I still haven't gotten any pictures of the boat in situ but am
hoping he'll come through.  And yes, there was that bit of panic as I
envisioned my boat becomming someone elses performance art!

Chris G